Friday 23 September 2011

I'm not in new oral sex pic - Lisa Hyper clears the air
Sadeke Brooks, Staff Reporter
Lisa Hyper. - File
Less than two years ago Lisa Hyper made headlines when she was seen in a picture performing oral sex on a man, but she denies being the woman performing a similar act in a new photograph that surfaced yesterday, and is being heavily circulated.
The picture in question has a woman who bears similar resemblance to Lisa Hyper. However, when contacted, the artiste who has seen the new picture being circulated said that this one isn't her.
She noted that she has piercings over her eye and on her nose. She also has a tattoo over the left side of her mouth, knuckles and chest. In addition, "Mi go a di best nail tech dem ever so my nails caan look so atrocious," she said.
Lisa Hyper said she first heard about the picture from someone in England and she immediately began to search for it.
"As me see it, I knew it wasn't me. Somebody just a try hard fi mash up mi career. Mi just act right away by calling my publicist and send out a broadcast message," she said.


fans
After viewing the picture, she said her fans will also know she is not the person who was photographed.
"If my fans dem know me, dem ago know seh a nuh me dat. Da stunt deh neva mek it at all," she added.
But Lisa Hyper said this latest hurdle will only be transformed into a positive.
"We been through the worst, dis a di least. Mi nah go mek nutten distract mi. Mi turn dem negative thing deh inna positive all the while. Wah nuh kill yuh build yuh," she told KEVON WICKED HYPE BLOG.
"Mi still have a lot of people fi convince seh a nuh me. Some people a seh a old picture. If mi do this and dem still nuh believe mi, you can know seh is definitely a hater. Plus under har neck big and fat like she have five chin," she further said.
As part of turning the negative into a positive, Lisa Hyper said she will also be releasing a new song about the incident called Shy Bowas. She said she will also do a video addressing the issue.
As for her career, Lisa Hyper said it is going well. In addition to shows scheduled for Canada, St Lucia, French Guiana and England in coming months, the artiste said she is also busy working on her debut album.
Without disclosing much about the album that will be released later this year, she said "It's gonna be amazing. A lot of people are going to be surprised in terms of how I deliver my songs 'cause I have grown a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment